PROFESSIONAL DJ COURSE
direct in Ibiza
Courses in: June, July, August and September (starts June 1st)
Classes on Monday and Wednesday from 5pm to 8pm. Practice: Saturday and Sunday free practice sessions at weekends when the club is free.
Places: Maximum 12 students per class
Requirements: No previous knowledge or equipment is required
Material: Mixer Pioneer DJM 900 Nexus y Mixer Pioneer DJM 5000, CDJ 2000 Nexus, Pionner RMX
1000 & 500, Pioneer TT1, Traktor Scratch Pro 2,Kontrol X1, F1, Technics 1500 MK3 Black Edition.
· The current EDS function of the standard CDJ -2000
· Mixer, connections, and BPM headphones
· Beats and bars
· Syncing and types of mixing
· Musical structure
· Music psychology
· Developing a session
MARKETING AND THE MEDIA
· Traktor: functions, connections, digital mixer and controllers
· Organising files by styles, folders, iTunes
· The legal environment of electronic music and the DJ
· Social networks
· The DJ as a brand and the brands associated with DJs
· The history and industry of dance music, record labels and A&R
The Master Class is subject to changes, depending on the availability of the artists.
- 4 weeks education